Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Economy

So over the past few months I have had this urge to get my food storage up and running. Looking at all the news lately, it has been a good thing I have started. Though we are not to were we would like to be, it's a start. Here is a recent new article that talks about the recent "Bailout"
http://www.sltrib.com/ci_10598671?source=rv . I have to say that I was not really aware of how bad our economy is plumeting!!! When Michael told me that the market dropped 700ish points, I played it off saying that the majority of stock holders are european anyways. Now I realize that was a very nieve thing to say. One of the girls (Annette) from work has a brother that owns an international company. He said a few years ago that most countries are frightened about the u.s economy. Well that is what has been on my mind lately!!

No comments: