Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yesterday Michael and I went over to Richards house and had some fun hanging out with the family and fixing the brakes. I was having probably the most fun though............ hahahaha I told Richard(Michael's Pops) that I would post these hahahahaha


Michael wanted to get back at me for video taping him so much yesterday. So here is one of me!!! ha it's really short!! hahahahahahahaa I actually don't think this one is that bad. I have a lot of video from yesterday but looking over it I decided that it's not that good you can hear me talking in the background....and yep I sound dead sexy hahahahaha jk

Here we are yesterday driving home from Lava Hot springs. So we had a good time driving home. I was taking picta and singing to ace of base at the top of my lungs and laughing with Michael. The trip there and home did not seem like it was that long.not a good picta!! but michael won't let me post any of him.. I am trying to help him see that it's not that bad. If I can post this picta then it's not that bad and oh man!! sorry but I look like I am on drugs and nope that is just me!! oh so sad!! now I have to find a good picta to hopefully give me back some dignity!!!

No comments: