Wednesday, September 10, 2008

PHONE PIC'S

SO I FIGURED OUT HOW TO SEND PICTURES FROM MY PHONE TO THE BLOG. I KNOW I HAVE A HUSBAND IN THE COMPUTER FIELD AND DON'T KNOW THIS STUFF WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??? SO I HAD A PICTURE OF MY VERY HANSOM NEPHEW ASHTON!! I HAVE SOME PICTURES OF ME AND MICHAEL WITH THE PARTY HATS ALSO BUT MICHAEL THREATENED TO DELETE THIS BLOG IF I POSTED HIS MAY BE I WILL POST MINE?? BUT HIS IS SO MUCH BETTER!! AND THEN THERE IS A PICTURE OF MY CUTE NIECE EMMA!! I HAVE SOME OF IZZY AND MADDISON I'LL HAVE TO GET THOSE UP SOON!! AND NEED TO GET SOME OF PRESTON!! I'M A PROUD AUNT WHAT CAN I SAY!! MY SIS'S AND BRO'S MAKE CUTE BABIES!!

2 comments:

Derek and Mckenzie said...

Hey!
I heard about you and Michael going through the temple that is so exciting to hear that!!! Once we are in our house we should get together for a BBQ or something we close on the 29th so any time after that would be grate. It’s nice to know that we have friends so close to us out their in the boonies we were getting worried that we would be al alone out their.
How are you guys doing?
McKenzie

The Lay's said...

I'm gonna have to agree with the nieces and nephew's comment they are definitely the cutest plus I think you need to post one of Tanner!!!! lol that would be soooo sexy
p.s. I love the blog it's super cute