Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Embarrassing Moment

So when you start a new job or someone is trying to get to know you, they will sometimes ask "What is your most embarrassing moment?" Well before today I would have to say me going down the river in Lava Hot Springs(might blog about another time). Well I would have to say today topped a lot of embarrassing moments(not all). I work at Primary Children's Hospital, in the Ears, Nose and Throat Department. Well how it is set up we have the clinic rooms, the bathroom and then our work space. Well I really had to go to the bathroom but saw that there was someone in there so I had to wait. Well when I finally got in there it stunk so bad that there was NO way I would be able to sit in the bathroom to pee. So I went and got some air freshener to go and spray in there. I was going to spray and then wait for it to air out. Well, when I got in there, after I sprayed it down I decided that it smells ok and I could handle it. So I started to urinate. I was almost done when........I hear a knock on the door and the door handle start to move. I said yes but it was to late that damage was done. Dr. Park walked in on me going to the bathroom. Luckily I was wearing a dress and he didn't see to much of the goods!! He hurried and closed that door and I could hear him saying "We need to put a sign up!" I hurried and started to wash my hands. I waited about 5 minutes to let me face go back to it's natural color, took a deep breath and opened the door. Oh was I sure glad that he was in a room seeing a patient. When I got into our office I shut the door and told Annette about the whole thing. She just started to laugh and tell me I just made her day. Well Kelly comes in and started to laugh and say that as soon as Dr. Park closed the door he darted into the patients room. The funniest part about this is that Dr. Park comes in to ask for some help and just can't seem to look at me!! hahahaha I think he is more embarrassed tnem me!!! hahahahaha oh me and the girls were laughing to hard I was crying. I wanted to also say that I alwas lock the door when I go to the bathroom but must have had to pee really bad and forgot to.

2 comments:

Derek and Mckenzie said...

Dana-
That is so funny that is my worst fear is to have some one walk in on me at work. But your story made my day.

McKenzie

Jen M said...

i can top that!!!