Thursday, March 5, 2009

Recently, Michael and I have been getting our bikes ready for the nice weather. Saturday we got new tires for the bikes and then just decided to go for a little ride. Let me just tell you how much I have missed biking. It felt so good to have the cool air breeze pass your face and your hair move threw the wind. Ha ha ha I have to laugh because I am so tired but I just wanted to post this because I can't wait till Saturday when Michael and I can go ride our bikes again ( even if it snows).

2 comments:

Hatchpatch said...

Dana,
Sounds fun! I too miss riding my bike!! We are going to get a bike trailer for Bodie to ride in this summer now that he is bigger. You have fun in the snow!!! :)

Love ya!!!
Shawna

The Lay's said...

I've never been a big bike girl but you make it soon like fun maybe I'll have to give it another try.