Thursday, March 26, 2009

Michael

I don't have any pictures to post, but even if I did I think I would be in trouble if I did post one. HA HA HA I have to laugh at Michael! OK, on with my post.

One night, I was driving home from school, just chatting with Michael. I was telling him how sometimes I just feel mean to people and was saying I was a horrible person. Well, Michael does not like when I say that stuff about his MAP(I'll explain in a bit). So of course he starts to tell me that I am the nicest person and I just worry to much. After that conversation we let each other go so he could do a few things before I got home. I got to thinking that people always say that you should be your own BIGGEST FAN. I think that Michael is mine!

Michael has a little nick name for me and he calls me this all the time, so now, I will answer to both MAP and Dana. MAP stands for Mrs Amazing Pants (it sounds like Michael doesn't it? making up nick names like this?) The funny part is Richard ( Michaels dad) will ask Michael, "So how is MAP doing?" He has started a new trend!

Michael is really the best man I have ever met! I have to give myself credit for falling in love with someone who Spec-freak'n-tacular(somes up all that he is in one word)

1 comment:

Jen M said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever heard!