Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Stuff

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the season to be Jolly!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial baby!! but when Michael and I have a upstairs and down stairs We will have a real one in the main entry way and a Artificail one down stairs you can't have to many christmas trees!
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving!!
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years .
5. Do you like eggnog? Not so much! I really just get really nauseous just thinking about it!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My mom would get my sis and me disney snow globes every year!! The best part is Michael has kept this tradition alive!! He is so cute I got a Beauty and the beast snow globe from him and it's amazing!!
7. Hardest person to buy for? Michael! He will never tell me what he want. It's ok I get ideas but still the hardest person for me!
8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom she tells me what she wants!! oh but she use to be the hardest one!! she would always just buy what she wanted and wrap it and give it to herself!! haha she is unique!!!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No but one day i sure will
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of one! I think that it's the thought that counts and I have never received an unthoughtful gift
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? rudolph the red nose reindeer (the old cartoon) I really really like that one and was trying to get michael to buy it for me for christmas! This question reminds me of my little sis (hailey) when she was younger and every time she would come over to visit my pops she would want to watch the cartoon grinch movie. It didn't matter if it was the 4th of july or halloween we finally had to hid the movie till christmas time.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Well Michael and I went shopping the day after thanksgiving and had so much fun together and are planning on doing it every year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yeah but just like an unopened bottle of pop.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I love that there is a lot of mashed potatoes around this time!
16. Lights on the tree? I love the lights!!
17. Favorite Christmas song? The first Noel or silent night.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We stay in utah but travel all over the valley
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher,Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen, and Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star probably
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning but we do open one present on christmas eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I love everything about this time of year! I love that everyone is more thoughtful, caring, giving and all around nicer people.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I loved our christmas tree the last few years it was blue,silver and white. ( you would think we were byu fans!) But this year we tried the multi-colored lights and ornaments and I am liking blue better. Our tree still looks great!
.24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? My moms rolls!! yummy!!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I really would love for everyone to have something to eat and have a warm place to stay! I know I sound really cheesy but I was just talking to Michael about this just this morning! I don't like to see people hurting! I am a wussy I was listening to the radio this morning and they were doing a secret santa for someone and I was getting all teary eyed just listening to this women getting helped by other people! I love to do the 12 days of christmas for people. Last year Michael and I did our next store neighbors hahaha that was pretty funny! Michael and I weren't that sneeky but sure thought we were.
26. Do you decorate the outside of your house with lights? I sure do we even have christmas light bells that I have in our kitchen. I will take a picture after finals this week :)27. Outside lights Icicles, Colored, or Clear? We have colored and a big snowman!

No comments: