Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yes, I am a blog surfer!

I was just surfing blogs the other day and passed by one that really caught my eye. The author of the blog is what seems to be a very nice person. She has posted some blogs about what her family is doing and how school is going for her. Well, on one of her posts there was a comment from some unknown person. So this girl goes and click on the link to see who is posting a comment and finds this:

Dear Blogger:
I know, I know! You're married and I'm married and I know you would never leave a man who tucks you in at night, dresses up like you for your two month anniversary, and gives you "gerber daisies" (pray tell, where does one find a flower made of baby food) but fer real- I freaking love the heck out of you. Please, please pretty please, keep writing blogs that start like this
"I am just so darn frustrated, i needed to splurge. and i guess my blog is going to do it.... okay, so im not the smartest, most educated person in the world. but this election has bugged me enough to start reading..."
This demonstration of a sincere fight for intellectual excellence (some people don't start reading ever) is why so many non-mormons associate mormons with a deep abiding commitment to education. I totally agree. Stupid people are just so uggh. Why don't they read a book, or at least a New Era article.
Hugs and Kisses,
Educated People.
With the following comments from their friends...

BusterBluth52 said...Spencer, I don't know how you find these blogs and more, I don't know how you can read them. The spelling, the punctuation, the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and RANDOM CAPITALIZED WORDS drive me crazy. How much do you want to bet they are in North Carolina selling pest control?

BusterBluth52 said..."moved to charlotte, north carolina where jord is selling for the summer we love it out here and continue to find blessings for being members of the church, and living right."
I love it! Damn it, it feels good when stereotypes come true. Somehow it makes life seem a little more simple. I really can make sweeping, unfair assumptions about people I don't know, without feeling like a judgmental prick.

tmildenhall said...dude on one of her posts she says her first 'real' job was doing sales at Abercrombie..aweseom...
Anonymous said...Spencer and Breckan-Your blog rocks! I find it ironic that the same ignorance that you criticize in others blogs and points of views is so obviously seen in your writing from the other viewpoint. It appears anyone that has a different opinion than you must be uneducated.Pray tell, why don't you stick to reading blogs of friends and stop reading those of strangers.

dizzy said...
hahaha, awesome. looks like it was pulled straight from seriously so blessed

Stanley said...She spelled lives lifes....
Rustino Scar said...hey stranger, I am really enjoying this little thing you guys have going on. and, thank you, always, for the witty, clever, and humorous posts. I definitely enjoy your paige.

Henry said...
Well done Spencer

kelly said...
I read this blog after reading your post, and now i'm just trying to pretend it doesn't exist. The part that gets me is that there are SO many just like it, Mormon girls wrapped up so tightly in their own little happy world, ugh!

Now I am all for people voicing their opinion but please use some tact!
I just read this last week and I was really frustrated with people not being kind to each other. Now I don't know this girl at all but she seemed to be a really talented person. She is just enjoying her life with her husband!

No comments: