Saturday, November 29, 2008

Here is what has happened the past few weeks

Michael's Cousin Sarah Britt came in to town for Thanksgiving. She is from Arizona and is a very funny,crazy and cool person as you can tell from the picture!!
The Tanner Family had their turkey day on the 22nd instead of the 27th so that everyone could make it and just relax. I loved it!!
Brandon Tanner Lay was born on November 11, 2008 yahoo!! And he already knows what team is the best!! You can tell he is going to be a very smart man!!
Michael and I went to the Uofu vs BYU game and yep that is right the Utes won!!! That was an amazing game!!!!


Here is Krista and Izzy at the Tanner turkey day!! Krista looks great after just having Tanner!!!


Here is Amber and Brian at the turkey dinner they are sure a cute couple with 3 amazing kids!!!

Michael and I also went to my dads, moms and Michael's moms for Thanksgiving but I forgot the camera.. Dank it !! I really wanted to take a picture of everyone!! We also went and saw the Twilight Movie!! I thought it was a great show but still love the books!!

1 comment:

The Lay's said...

Wow what a handsome nephew you guys have lol.