Saturday, November 29, 2008

I've been tagged

TAG:RULES:
1- link to the person that tagged you; http://straightaas.blogspot.com
2-post the rules on your blog
3-share 6 non-important things habits/quirks about yourself
4-tag 6 random people at the end of your post, by linking to their blogs
5-let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a a comment on their website
6-let your tagged peeps know once your entry is up

6 non-important things about me:
1. I love to help people out...like help them move or help them clean their house...even help then do their dishes
2-I don't really like to clean my own house!! it seems to take me forever!! I will start on the kitchen..then I will have to take something into the computer room and end up cleaning in there...then I will go to throw something away in the kitchen and start back on the kitchen and this cycle goes on for a very long time.
3-I love to play hide and seek and I am 23!! Michael will be walking around the house to make sure all the lights are off and while he is doing this I am trying to find a good hiding place. He seems to always find me though... I'm just can fit in to those smaller spaces like I was once able to.
4-I was told that I look onry when I am nervous so I am trying to find ways to look like I am nervous.
5-I bite my lip when I am thinking about something
6- I had a friend in high school who had a punching bag... we just got done watching a really cool action packed movie and told him that it really isn't that hard to run, jump and kick someone...so I ran and kicked the punching bag but landed on my back really hard...he was laughing and asked what happened?? I thought you said it wasn't that hard to do!! I told him it's not that hard I just forgot to put my legs back down...total blonde moment
I tag everyone!!!! yay for them!!

2 comments:

Ari said...

Thanks for playing! I, too like playing hide and seek! It gets even more fun when you have kids to play with. Maybe that's why I had so many!

Dana and Michael said...

Ha Ha I think we are some pretty groovy adults!!