Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dreamer


As I was driving into work today, it hit me. I am a DREAMER. Now you would think that I would have already figured this out, but nope not till then. I mean I knew that I had an imagination--doesn't everyone?

Sometimes I am driving home and just had a stressful day; I am listening to my music and picture me dancing. Oh do I have moves in my head. I mean REAL moves. The other day I was listening to this song:


Now, in my imagination I was on the dance floor. Dancing all goofy at first ( down playing my moves) Then when the guy starts singing the "put it down on me" part I really start showing my moves. Now since I am a girl you would think in my imagination I would be dancing like I was there to impress the guys with my cute moves. That was not the case, I was break dancing (this is my imagination) I was so good! I had a dance off with a few guys and I sure ROCKED it!!

HaHaHaHa

And that is what happens in my brain sometimes.

1 comment:

The Lay's said...

Helloooooo to you sister!!!
I love your post, your so brave to admit that. I wish I could be so brave;)