Friday, February 19, 2010

Wednesday

So on Wednesday, I had to work and go to school. Well, after school I was REALLY stressed because I have my practical exam for my anatomy class right after we get back from California. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to study while I was there but now I will ( not the end of the world).
Michael, says to me when I first walk in the door, " I'll give you one of your birthday presents early if you can find it". I told him that it's not my birthday yet. I told him that he should find it for me. (hehehe) So he gets all excited and shows me this great touch screen video camera. He is to cute! I have been wanting a video camera for a while now. I love pictures but for me the picture doesn't always capture the full affect of the scene. Yahoo for me!!

I do have to make a quick note though:

WARNING: SOME IF YOU MIGHT GET ANNOYED WITH ME AND MY VIDEO CAMERA.

No comments: