Wednesday, January 14, 2009

School

So I don't know why but I have been really nervous to start school again! This semester I am taking English and Biology. My English class I am taking online and had my first class yesterday. That class so far seems really awesome!! We all sign on at 7am and the instructor has a discussion from her web cam. I don't know why but after that class I was really excited to do my homework! After work I have my Bio class, now that class is groovy! My instructor is really down to earth and it so easy going and says that good things come to those who work hard. So we have 4 midterms and our final. That class I am really liking so far! tonight is my lab so we will see what that brings! I know that I don't have a lot of classes but I don't want to stress myself out to much! Nobody wants to see that!!

1 comment:

Jen M said...

You will so great! If you have questions I took both of those classes and loved them both!